Students taking our Fashion Insiders’ Tour now have the opportunity to meet with top industry professionals and learn what it’s like to be a true insider in the fashion capitol of the world! On this tour, students ranging from fashion and design to retail, merchandising and business, partake in a wide range of exciting experiences including visiting a designer showroom, speaking with a member of the design team for a top designer, visiting the production offices where some of the designer garments are made, visiting and touring a world-famous fabric and textile shop (Mood Fabrics, pictured above) and/or visiting a fashion magazine headquarters and speaking with one of the editors. In addition to learning about the “ins”and “outs” of being a fashion industry professional on this tour, students learn about the Garment District “now and then” and have the opportunity to visit other neighborhoods and venues in the city that are influential in the fashion industry, including smaller boutiques and a designers market, where they can speak with independent designers and boutique owners.
- What’s in a Name? 5 Popular NYC Neighborhoods
- 5 Spots to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth in NYC
- Visiting New York City: Five Insider Tips
- A 14th Birthday Celebration with our Teen Fashion Limo Shopping Tour followed by Mini-Makeovers at the Makeup Forever Flagship Store
- Fashion Insiders’ Tour for the University of Manchester Fashion Students